Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hi Blog..

Just realized that I haven’t written anything for a long long time now. Oh damn, am I losing my left over senses too?

Well, actually too many thoughts that I am completely lost. And also caught up at work, so don’t get much time to improvise on any one thought.

Apart from work, trying to see a few cities in the States that keep me occupied over the weekends. In fact, honestly speaking, most of the weekends I am busy window shopping and not travelling. Can’t help, the shoes, clothes, jackets, furniture, perfumes, cosmetics, kitchen appliances, lamp shades, baby stuff, toys…. everything is Awesome. I easily end up spending the whole of Saturday in a mall.

Sunday nights I watch American Football. A very interesting game. Although as of now I am more interested in checking out the hot guys. That doesn’t mean I don’t understand the game. I DO.

So generally wanted to scribble and bring back some life to my blog.

2 comments:

Sriram Makineedi said...

Hi blog... Interesting!!
And abt the game.. ya I believe you.. You understand! :D

Arthi Mittal said...

Ha ha.. Dude i got your "sarcasm" this time around..